Sunday, December 7, 2014

Check out T-ara HyoMin and SoYeon's updates from the Airport


Aside from their press pictures from the airport, T-ara's HyoMin and SoYeon are here to update fans with some more.

Let's start with HyoMin who shared the next pictures...

"Park Jiyeon told me she’ll take a picture of me in a way that makes me look tall so I got excited but then I shook my butt and (ended up) taking a picture of that as well"


"Park Jiyeon’s paparazi game has considerably improved"



Eunjung

Then SoYeon with the next set...

"#I’mSorry #ThanksToTheMask #MySelfConfidenceIsHightToday #ITookManyPhotos #ppup

"#GoingToChina#WillComeBackSoon#It’sNotThatICaughtACold
#It’sTroublesomeSoStop #Rabbit?#Cat ?#TheBeanieIsCute,Right?#AtIncheonAirport"

#cu#tie"

"#ByeBye #UnnieWillLeaveAndComeBackShortlyAfter#WillReallyComeShortlyAfter"

"#MyPassportHolder#BackHyomin#Convenient"


Credits:transbot
Hyomin and Soyeon's Instagram
Please Spread the L♥ve!

Source : t-araworld[dot]net
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment