Monday, August 25, 2014

When Drama Leads Have A Huge Age Difference

Kim So Hyun and Chun Jung Myung

 

Kim So Hyun is the latest actress to star in a drama that features a huge age difference between the leads. The 15-year-old recently discussed what it was like to work with her co-star Chun Jung Myung, who will soon be 34. She was asked what it was like to work with her much-older co-star in "Reset."

Like Us on Facebook

They got along well, she said at a press conference for the drama, and it was not at all awkward.

"I was surprised to find he was 19 years older," she said. "I do not feel that at all. I look mature for my age and Chun Jung Myung has a baby face. I don't think people will sense an age gap when they view us."

To read the article, visit kdramastars.com.

 

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment