Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lee Min Ho, Condolences For His Fan Who Passed Away "I Will Always Remember You"

lee min ho fan passes away

Actor Lee Min Ho sent condolences to his fan who passed away.

Today, Lee Min Ho posted on his Twitter, "I remember you. I am sorry that I couldn't give you hope until the end. I will become an actor that gives hope and happiness to others as much as the love you've shown me the past 5 years. I hope you are happy where you are."

Like Us on Facebook

One representative from his agency said, "Lee Min Ho heard the news while filming for his movie and posted it. He had many opportunities to communicate with fans through events, fan meetings, and autograph sessions and there was a fan that came to all of those. They always asked each other how they're doing and he had known that the fan had been sick so when he heard the news of the fan passing away, his heart was broken."

The picture that he revealed with the post is a picture of Lee Min Ho that the fan took herself.

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment