Thursday, May 22, 2014

G.NA Says She Originally Planned on Becoming a News Anchor

G.NA Says She Originally Planned on Becoming a News Anchor

Singer G.NA recently revealed on a May 22 radio broadcast that she originally planned on becoming a news anchor.

On the broadcast, she talked about her trainee days: “I was a trainee for seven years, and because my family didn’t live in Korea, there were times when I would get really sad. When I was sick, I couldn’t even tell my mom, and I couldn’t go to the hospital either because it was too expensive.”

She continued, “Originally, I studied journalism and broadcasting, and I wanted to be a news anchor. Because I was having too much of a hard time, my mom told me to finish studying journalism, and that since I took a stab at my dream of becoming a singer, I should let it go with no regrets.” 

g.na

Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment