Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lee Soo makes a comment about his relationship with Lyn


After officially admitting his relationship with fellow singer Lyn, MC the Max’s Lee Soo spoke up about the issue for the first time.

On April 26, Lee Soo posted on his Twitter, “I’m in love. I’m sorry that I could not tell much earlier, but I had to be careful because I was worried about her. We do not need anything more or anything less. Please wish for our happiness. Thanks to those who enjoyed our music. We will keep doing our best.

Previously, a press reported that Lyn and Lee Soo, who are now in the same management agency, have been in a relationship since 2012. Both their camps confirmed the news and stated, “From old friends and good companion, to more closer relationship, please give interests and cheers to the love of Lyn and Lee Soo.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment