Monday, April 29, 2013

2AM's Seulong becomes a romantic guy for Singles



2AM's Seulong  has recently revealed his new pictorials and interview with fashion magazine Singles. 

In the photos, Seulong turns into a romantic guy in the spring vintage background. His good looking can melt any girl's hearts

During the interview, Seulong talked about his current life as an idol and actor. After wrapped up the movie ’ 26 years’ , KBS's ‘ Mandate of Heaven ’ is his next step. 

Seulong shared,  “I got the role because I won the audition. It was the right role that I wanted to challenge myself with, and I believed I could pull it off.”

Meanwhile, more photos and interview of Seulong can be found on the May issue of Singles.



Written by Jenny@DKPOPNEWS

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment