Saturday, August 9, 2014

Check out T-ara Soyeon's photo with Bonggu, the big puppy!


By now, all of us should know how much Soyeon loves dogs, right?

She had another fun time with one of them, and here are their photos where Soyeon shared...

" #Walking #Bonggu  Am I walking this kid or is this kid walking me…. #Canecorso Even so he's still a #puppy (I'm not the owner)"

"# Bonggu Bigger than me #Doesn'tMakeSense Is it that you’re big or is it that I'm small….#Canecorso"

"delicious ㅡ everything’s delicious here  I'm fullㅡ finishing it off with #BlueLemonade#ILuvSoup #Serosugil#DoubleSideKickIsTheCEO#JanggeunieJjangJjangMan #JanggeunieOppa#IRecommendSweetPumpkinSoup#IGoThereEveryday"

Credits:transbot
Soyeon's Instagram
Please Spread the L♥ve!

Source : t-araworld[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment